Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Girls Just Want To Have Sun!"

I've officially been struck by the summer bug! I'm done with winter, awaiting spring, and exceptionally excited for summer! There is so much to look forward to in these upcoming months, but the highlight of everything to come is for certain...my trip to Greece with my hubs!!!

With this trip comes lots of planning. Not necessarily planning a detail for detail itinerary for the trip type-of-planning (not my thing), but more so lots of planning for my outfits! You will probably see many upcoming posts regarding Greece and my choice of wardrobe, but to start it off, I'm keeping it basic: dresses, sandals, cover-ups, bathing suits and ALL THINGS SUN!

I found myself browsing through the Victoria's Secret Catalog last night in awe of all the beautiful bodies and bathing suits, all while munching on Twix and Peanut Butter Cups - it just aint right (sigh)!

What I most likely looked like last night (add twenty years)


So, a fatty I am, but it's all good because I still have a few more months to loose the winter weight and get in shape for bikini season (I think I can...I think I can...I think I can)!

Anyhow, Victoria's Secret's catchy headline "Girls Just Want to Have Sun" has got me daydreaming like crazy and I couldn't agree with them more!

Girls DO just want to have sun!! Sun = Fun and it's never too early to start daydreaming of summer loving! Here are a few of my favorite finds, all courtesy of Victoria's Secret ($50 and under):


This two piece bikini set is my ideal bikini! Simple, soft, and that color peach would look great against a nice tan! 

Ruffled Triangle Bikini Set $38.00 - Front and Back View - Shown in Color: Peach
I had to buy this bikini set below! The Blue is amazing and reminds me of the islands in Greece!
Triangle Bikini Set - $29.00 for solids (Shown here in color: Pacific Blue) or $34.00 for prints
This dress below is my favorite purchase so far for Summer 12'!  It looks so comfortable and simple, and can easily be dressed up. Not to mention the color is gorgeous! I can't wait to explore Greece wearing this dress!
Maxi Tank Dress - $49.50 Shown in Color: Jungle Green 


Though I'm sure I can find it for cheaper (and will surely try), I am eager to get this next item below. I can go from the beach to the streets in this cover-up dress. The color is amazing and would blend right into the Sea's of Greece! Closet wishing!!!
Tie-waist Cover-up Dress - $45.00 - Shown in color: Poesia Aqua
Whether it be for the beach or to fancy up one of those dresses - these flip-flops below are perfect! Wishing for a Gold Pair!
Colin Stuart Knotted Thong Sandal - $29.00
Finally, this beach tote is what every woman needs to carry all her belongings to the beach or pool. This bag comes free with any Beach Sexy purchase at Victoria's Secret for a limited time! I just requested mine!
Free Tote Bag from Victoria's Secret with qualifying Beach Sexy Purchase - Enter Code: BEACH at checkout

Every item listed today would make my summer holiday! What are some of your favorite must haves for the Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment