Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And all that Fur...

This winter season, I have found a new obsession...Faux Fur! It's funny to me because Fur was always something I viewed as old, raggidy, and something that just sat in a closet for years and collected dust! But now, it's got a new meaning to me -  furry, fabulous, and frugal!

Fur has brought on a whole new meaning in the fashion industry. If you're not dripped in fur from head to toe, you will still see it accented on everything from your winter coat, to your winter boots. Here are some of my favorite furs of the season:
Hawke & Co. Faux Fur Vest - $40.00 - Available in Ash

Mongolian Faux Fur Vest - $40.00 - Available in Black & Ivory

Surell Faux Fur Quilted Aviator Hat - $40.00
Flat Sole Fur Boot - $50.00 - Available in Ice


No comments:

Post a Comment