Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Celebrity Copy Cat

When shopping for a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding, I thought: "Money is a bit tight right now, but I don't want to wear the same dress I wore to my last event - so let me go try Forever21". Forever 21 is my favorite store to shop! With patience (and you need plenty of it in this store), I can go in there and easily come out with five different outfits for under $150. I know the production and material of the brand is not top notch but - for the look and amount that they sell their product for - it works perfectly fine for my pocket!

I walked in on a mission! I was looking for one thing, and one thing only! I found my dress and looked at the price tag...I thought...JACKPOT! This dress is mine!! So I made my purchase and left with only one item (pat myself on the back): This Green Dress for $24.80



I went home happy that I found a dress for under $25 that was stylish and wedding appropriate! A couple of weeks went by and while I was checking my favorite blog The Cheap Chicas, I came across a post titled, "Under $100 Head to Toe..." which feautured a picture of one of E! Live's Hosts, Guiliana Rancic. There she was - petite, beautiful, and chic - for under $100 and then I noticed, she was wearing my dress!!!! I hit the jackpot twice!


I was able to copy the exact look of Guiliana for only $24.80! I wore a gold bangle to compliment the gold on the top of the shoulder and a pair of tan pumps I had purchased over a year ago at TJ Maxx for $29.95. Here is my celebrity copy cat look:


Not nearly as slim, but 100% confidently chic in my green dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment